The Business Advantages of Solar Energy
By taking advantage of open roof space or land, you can:
- Reduce operating costs
- Lock-in energy costs for years to come
- Decrease your carbon footprint
- All by producing clean, cost-efficient energy harnessed by the sun.
When you partner with NYREER, you invest in the future of your business. We know what it takes to make a good business great. We share your desire to push the limits of innovationâ€”and strategically allocate resources and manage costs at the same time.
From your balance sheet to the earth, solar makes sound business sense
No matter how good intentioned your business is, if an investment doesnâ€™t pencil out, it just doesnâ€™t make sense for your business. Here are some interesting facts about solar finance that could surprise you:
- Many businesses achieve 15 to 25 percent in after-tax returns, generating thousands of dollars in savings per year
- The IRR for an average solar system can vary dramatically based on a number of factors. And in many instances it makes a lot of sense.
Here are some examples of average IRR for solar systems:
New York: 10.83%